Clients are Ganging up on me!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL. It always happens. I have a week "off" and then everyone needs a little something. Everyone is totally cool mind you, but I'm getting stuff like, "I love the photo, but can you make my hair blonder? I'm getting highlights before the wedding" and "can you bring my waist in a bit more, I've lost weight since the bridal".
And photo orders. They all waited until now.
Dang, I was really wanting to just read a good book this week. :)

I just posted on my personal blog, a specific situation I have where 18 of my clients haven't placed their orders yet... I feel your pain..... never get a moment's rest!

board.jpg

Counting Blessings for sure!
Here is the latest (ten minutes ago) phone call.

"I love the photos. I though you said you were going to send a disc. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, absolutely. You should definately have it by now. The address you told me to send it to was: xxxxx"

"Oh! I'm so SORRY!!!! We just moved! The new address is: xxxx"

Ugg. This is the third this month just like that. Wrong mail to addy. And I call them first. Meanwhile, when I track the shipment, someone named Skipper, or Hunter, or Buba at the old addy has already signed for the shipment. Not likely to forward it on. Uggg, Ugg, Ugg!

I just posted on my personal blog, a specific situation I have where 18 of my clients haven't placed their orders yet... I feel your pain..... never get a moment's rest!

board.jpg
I feel your pain Jodie. My office looks much the same.
Only diff is, I make the albums for them, and they can change them. Saves a ton of headache. Last thing I want is some person from 3 years ago to pop in with album requests in June. :)

I should take a photo of my office too. It's crazy. I mean nutso. Hold on, I'll do it now. LOL. You gotta see this crap to believe it.

I have a very nice sales office....However, a few feet away....hidden from general consumption is my dungeon....err...office.
This is where I spend 10-16 hours of my life per day. Be warned. This is Halloween stuff here. LOL. You will see it as it is, without any prettying. It's a mess. And yes, I smoke like a frieght train.

bri_office_00001.jpg

bri_office_00002.jpg

bri_office_00003.jpg

bri_office_00004.jpg

bri_office_00005.jpg

bri_office_00006.jpg

7. Obligitory dog at feet number 1
bri_office_00007.jpg

8.Obligitory dog at feet number 2 ( I think I woke him )
bri_office_00010.jpg

Hah, you call that a mess? Pffft! There are still surface areas where one can see the top of the desk.

Looks nice and bright and well-organized.

LOL. Don't tempt the desk clutter Gods. They will make my clients call me and put more stuff on my desk. :)

No. :) I want my kinda clean but ashtray like desk. :) Just not the nutty requests.
Ok, let's see it PhotoGoddesses. Share your Clutter God Smiteing!
(BTW- I looked at your sites the other day, and they are stunningly gorgeous. You go girl!!!!!!!!)

how well is collages.net working out for you?

Just curious.

Killer great! I'm one of their "sponsers" for ads and stuff. I make a crapload of money from Collages from the site. I love it!

Hey Cindy,

In photo number 3 is this how you do some proofs for customers who are looking for prints aside from online ?? I'm also curious as to how you made that happen?

Thanks,
Tim

Hey Cindy,

In photo number 3 is this how you do some proofs for customers who are looking for prints aside from online ?? I'm also curious as to how you made that happen?

Thanks,
Tim

Hi,
No, I do all my proofing online. This particular proof was for an album. They can make changes if they want, but most rarely make changes.

On this photo (#3)I had (I kid you not) THREE PAGES of revisions. The bride is a journalist for some big Oklahoma newspaper and had a VERY specific view of her album.....which is cool, it's her album. But man, that was a confusing pain in the but to do it, so I had to print out the proofs because I build my album in 3 different programs simultaneously and it was getting hard to tell if I was missing steps. Ugg.

Most reactions

Back