Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT:

Added toned down image. Does this work?

C&C appreciated.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
wow.. so cool, lmao at the dude on the bike

Great concept, well executed, but I get a slightly "over-processed" impression from it.

Yep, definitely like the edit better. The original was good, but I think the edited sky is a big improvement!

Yes, that toned-down version seems to be a bit better, takes the intense blue colouring off of the chrome parts on the motorbike and has them look more like chrome parts, after all. Also, like tirediron said, the sky was a tad too intense in the first version.

What a funny photo. I am surprised to see that the guy how's making second got that far on his bi-"cycle" (can't detect anything like a cycle there at all ;) ;) ;)) at all! :lol:

Yep, definitely like the edit better. The original was good, but I think the edited sky is a big improvement!

Cool. Thank you.

Heehee, what a fun shot!! Love it!

Flygning and I had a little fun with our significant others. They were good sports and very creative!

Yes, that toned-down version seems to be a bit better, takes the intense blue colouring off of the chrome parts on the motorbike and has them look more like chrome parts, after all. Also, like tirediron said, the sky was a tad too intense in the first version.

What a funny photo. I am surprised to see that the guy how's making second got that far on his bi-"cycle" (can't detect anything like a cycle there at all ;) ;) ;)) at all! :lol:

Thanks for the feedback on the processing. Here is a better picture of the "cycle" the Flygning took.

Ah, thanks for that link. (I've been a bit out of the loop here on TPF with my trip to Stockholm/Sweden and all the processing and posting my photos to the OTHER internet forum that I visit - and with members of which I had that meeting there).

:thumbup::thumbup: Love it. Thanks for the chuckle too. :lol:

Ah, thanks for that link. (I've been a bit out of the loop here on TPF with my trip to Stockholm/Sweden and all the processing and posting my photos to the OTHER internet forum that I visit - and with members of which I had that meeting there).

Sounds like you are having fun!

:thumbup::thumbup: Love it. Thanks for the chuckle too. :lol:

Thanks Chiller!

The edit looks good.

Thanks K!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back