CLOSEOUT! Canon Refurb'd 60D $559!

brunerww

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$ica60dr.jpg

Now that the $1049 Canon 70D is widely available, we're starting to see some terrific prices on the 60D. Here's a factory refurbished Canon 60D with 1 year Canon warranty - just $559 at Adorama! This is an entry-level price for a workhorse semi-pro camera.

Only a few of these cameras are left, so if you want a great video/still camera with a swivel LCD, you should pull the trigger on this deal.

Good luck!

Bill

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice price! If I were in the market, this would be very, very tempting. The x0D line has always been so much nicer than Rebels -- if only for the extra buttons, top LCD, etc., that make it so much more convenient to change settings and see information at a glance. I started with a used 30D instead of a new Rebel, and I wound up really happy about that decision. Even if the finished product ends up not being any better than a photo from a rebel (which it probably won't be), your camera body is most direct interface between you and your work, and ergonomic improvements in the tool make the work much easier and more rewarding, IMO.

Most reactions

Back