Clouds of strange colors

PhotoHobbyist

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this at an outdoor fair, but the real show was in the sky. I've yet to understand the different cloud colors.
OminousCloud.jpg

It does make an intertesting shot :)
I'd guess it was taken near sunset, where the top of the cloud is in full sunlight, but lower down is lit be progressively redder light. Red light being bent more than blue (which is why we have red sunsets).

It does make an intertesting shot :)
I'd guess it was taken near sunset, where the top of the cloud is in full sunlight, but lower down is lit be progressively redder light. Red light being bent more than blue (which is why we have red sunsets).

You have a point. The shot was taken before sunset. Perhaps the white cloud is further away reaching higher altitudes.

No time. Sometimes you take what mother natures gives you.

What I meant was taking them out in PP.....:encouragement:

No time. Sometimes you take what mother natures gives you.

What I meant was taking them out in PP.....:encouragement:
Beyond my ability to take out the wires and transformer. I kind of like the sign. The Great Nacho Daddy in the sky.

Nice shot, it looks like a big thunderhead developing. The pole and wires may be a hair distracting but there's something about the angle of them that work, I think it's that it adds depth and they are also "leading lines", so I'm draw to them in a good way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back