Club Portrait Shoot

Moose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

As mentioned in this thread:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61775

I under took my very first portrait shoot last night at my camera club. The model was fantastic. She had never modeled before but she dove straight in to it and was ready and willing for everything. The entire shoot went for about two and a half hours with 3 photographers (inc me) doing the bulk of the photo's and about another 3-4 photographers taking the odd shot here and there. All up I estimate there would have been around 250 photo's taken of our model and not once did she seem out of place or uncomfortable. I think this shows in her photo's

So without further a-do, here is 4 shots from my work that night. They have only been photoshopped for levels and slight blemish removal. One has had a little more work (Ill let you figure out which one).

I know I said this is my first shoot, I am really looking forward to your feedback so please dont sugar coat anything. Im after raw feedback.

Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy them.

Image00002.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Thanks
Moose
http://users.on.net/~John_Thomas/PACC-Shoot/Image00001.jpg

I think she is a great model which is half the battle. She is very comfortable in front of the camera and each pose is very well done. #2 seems to have the most natural skin tones. Good job....

Good job! I agree that she is a great model who seems to be very relaxed! Shes a natural in front of the camera and your a natural with a camera!!!

that last one is awesome... well done.

Thankyou for all your comments.

In some ways I got it a little easy with my model. She was very relaxed and went with the flow. Unfortunatly at some stage I will have to work with someone who isnt quite relaxed, this is were the test will come.

I am glad that you liked my photo's, it gives me the drive to continue (even though the missus might not be so keen)..

Regards
Moose

Most reactions

Back