Cn Tower Pics C&C Is Welcome!

Blackbelt94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some pics i took of the cn tower this afternoon, c&c is welcome.
DSC_0081copy.jpg

DSC_0089copy.jpg

One thing that I can't believe is that they re-named the skydome, renamed a lot of the local spots that everyone knows, but they have yet to rename the CN Tower. I wonder why?

Nice pictures. I really like #2

One thing that I can't believe is that they re-named the skydome, renamed a lot of the local spots that everyone knows, but they have yet to rename the CN Tower. I wonder why?

Skydome was renamed because it was bought by Ted Rogers :grumpy:

CN Tower was given to a federal division by CN and is said to now stand for "Canada's National Tower"

First pic is gorgeous! The 2nd one the water stains really distract from it.

Number two will be my favorite, but I will have to agree with the stains or marks on the tower, it is a beautiful tower and i would try to fix it up, however if it were something on the more run down side, then leave it for age! Other then that great photos!

Number two will be my favorite, but I will have to agree with the stains or marks on the tower, it is a beautiful tower and i would try to fix it up, however if it were something on the more run down side, then leave it for age! Other then that great photos!
ya i thought about taking them out but there the natural marks on the tower and i thought it added to the overall age of the tower.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back