n0ccj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I am Craig, and ive been addicted to photography for 7 years. I bought my first SLR used and it was quite old. IT was a canon AE-1. I then bought a digital Rebel XT when i finally killed the AE-1. I enjoy hiking, jet-skiing, motorcycle riding, Ham Radio, and my truck. I fix computers for a living and have currently lost 42 pounds on my current diet. I am happy to say i have busted through the 300 pound mark and i am on my 'weigh down' (Pun intended). Here is a pic of me:
l_d2234f4cfc41643a855c0a2d17df9843.jpg

I look forward to talking to you all and participating in the contests.

Craig Johnson
N0CCJ

Hello everyone,
I am Craig, and ive been addicted to photography for 7 years. I bought my first SLR used and it was quite old. IT was a canon AE-1. I then bought a digital Rebel XT when i finally killed the AE-1. I enjoy hiking, jet-skiing, motorcycle riding, Ham Radio, and my truck. I fix computers for a living and have currently lost 42 pounds on my current diet. I am happy to say i have busted through the 300 pound mark and i am on my 'weigh down' (Pun intended). Here is a pic of me:

I look forward to talking to you all and participating in the contests.

Craig Johnson
N0CCJ

Hi Craig, welcome aboard! Glad to see someone else in the Ham Radio. I'm just a tech for now but with aspirations to a higher license soon. I also ride motorcycles although it's been murderously hot here.

Meanwhile enjoy the Forum, it's a great place.

Dimitri

KE7EET

Most reactions

New Topics

Back