www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cojo of Cojo and the Konnects

9380440725_87f262f14d_c.jpg

9383223752_5d00a267da_c.jpg

9383223692_bb18bbf6ca_c.jpg

9380440487_768ac3f395_c.jpg

I don't imagine their music will be filling my MP3 player any time soon, but a very nice set Emily; some minor niggles: (1) The blown wall light in #s 1 & 2; (2) the skin seems rather over-processed, especially in #4; and (3) slightly inconsistant exposure #3 being just a hair on the hot side, but overall, a pretty good product!

I don't imagine their music will be filling my MP3 player any time soon, but a very nice set Emily; some minor niggles: (1) The blown wall light in #s 1 & 2; (2) the skin seems rather over-processed, especially in #4; and (3) slightly inconsistant exposure #3 being just a hair on the hot side, but overall, a pretty good product!

Thanks for your feedback. It's appreciated as always, John. :sillysmi:

Another beautiful subject. You seem to be sitting on a gold mine. I wish my daughter would wear her hair like that!

Would love to walk over and see them after eating some BBQ at B.B. Kings joint.

I guess that thing over her right should in number 4 is a distraction. I wish it were in focus so I could really see what it is.

Another beautiful subject. You seem to be sitting on a gold mine. I wish my daughter would wear her hair like that!

Would love to walk over and see them after eating some BBQ at B.B. Kings joint.

I guess that thing over her right should in number 4 is a distraction. I wish it were in focus so I could really see what it is.

Thanks for your feedback! :sillysmi:

We were actually shooting in a hotel lobby that had a ton of music-related artwork in it. Although, that particular piece behind her... I'm not really sure that it was so much music-related as it was ... just... abstract. Haha.

tirediron, would you get a freakin' hobby so now and again I can make the comments you make before you make them?

jerk.

:lol:

Is there a meaning behind the suit?

I wasnt really feeling the suit either. Might have been better if it was buttoned down.

tirediron, would you get a freakin' hobby so now and again I can make the comments you make before you make them?

jerk.

:lol:

You'd look pretty funny with those dopey lookin' ears tied in a bow under your chin now wouldn't you!!! :grumpy:

I wasnt really feeling the suit either. Might have been better if it was buttoned down.
That's interesting; I thought the suit worked really well.

I thought it was not the best cut for her. Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4. The other two shots it worked a bit better. I think if the suit had been tailored a bit more fitting for her it could have made her look better. It wasnt terrible but that was my initial reaction when I saw these on flickr.

That's interesting; I thought the suit worked really well.

I thought it was not the best cut for her. Made her look a bit bulky in shots 2 and 4. The other two shots it worked a bit better. I think if the suit had been tailored a bit more fitting for her it could have made her look better. It wasnt terrible but that was my initial reaction when I saw these on flickr.

Hmmm... okay. I see.

She looks like a fuller gal... the suit looks to not be tailored, but rather bulky. In some of the shots it works, but in like 2, the bottom is cut off and she has her hands up so it flares out and doesn't look great. I noticed it too.

She looks really interesting though in general... pretty photogenic. Great face, eyes, hair... nice coloring.

She looks like a fuller gal... the suit looks to not be tailored, but rather bulky. In some of the shots it works, but in like 2, the bottom is cut off and she has her hands up so it flares out and doesn't look great. I noticed it too.

She looks really interesting though in general... pretty photogenic. Great face, eyes, hair... nice coloring.

Exactly, a better tailored suit would slimmed her out and showed the curves better.

Most reactions

Back