Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please
ilkubl.jpg

4ijuoz.jpg

Last edited:
All very nicely taken images, but the last two are very good as the eye contact makes them stand out more.

I prefer the third. The first two look pretty much the same?? I think the pose might work if shot from a different angle such that the rails lead into the subject rather then away. The third image on the tracks is by far the best, excellent shot. The last one he seems slightly disinterested and I'm not sure that I care for the tan colored concrete post he's leaning against.

The third image, the close-up of him with guitar over the shoulder and him making eye contact with the camera is a very solid photo. Earned the Winner badge from me. Bravo!

First try at a composite
finalforrealFB.jpg

That looks like an album cover.
Lol, yeah it does. I love messing around in Photoshop but to make a composite look REAL is an art and takes some skills, skills I don't have.

That looks like an album cover.
Lol, yeah it does. I love messing around in Photoshop but to make a composite look REAL is an art and takes some skills, skills I don't have.

Making a composite look real is tough, the better you get at it the easier it is for the viewer to pick up on the little things that look out of place. I've read that the subconscious mind uses 90 percent of our brain, analysing everything far faster and more detailed then the conscious part is capable of, that's why you sense rather then know something is amiss. The RR crossing sign that seems slightly out of proportion for the perspective. The subtle difference in the light and tone of the subject to the ambient surrounding light. Even matching the light off tiny reflective surfaces.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back