Cold Beer

Angela Lourenço

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo with the light from the window and then I created the gradient in photoshop. Testing what I learned from youtube tutorial videos.

Attachments

• _MG_5147.jpg
    _MG_5147.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 180
Not bad at all! One thought for future work, next time make sure the label is straight on the bottle!

Not bad at all! One thought for future work, next time make sure the label is straight on the bottle!
You are right. It's almost impossible to find one with straight label and also top and bottom labels aligned with one another.
Tks for your comment!

A pretty good result overall. Better than many such photos I have seen. As Tirediron mentioned, the small details like the label being on the bottle straight, that kind of thing tends to become "magnified" on such a simple composition where one item dominates an entire picture. I think the front of the bottle's label could use a small amount of very gentle, subtle highlighting, to give the bottle a more round appearance. I'd consider adding a very gentle, subtle "fake highlight strip" with the dodge tool, creating a gentle, diffuse highlight that will create more three-dimensionality.

Awsome the water on the bottle is amazing

Sent from my SM-G386F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back