Cold Coffee

oh yeah....i hate starbucks...you peeps can pay your 6 bucks for a cup of BURNT coffee all you want..im taking my ass to mcdonalds...

md

I have always liked coffee, chilled is probably my fav though, even in the cold winters

It took me a bit to get use to iced coffee and now there is nothing like a iced rasberry mocha. YUMMY!!!

I prefere my coffee black. I can ever really stand those assortment of coffee drinks myself.

@MD
I dont know about down there but they serve Seattle's Best Coffee here. Usually it is the best coffee in the city for on the run.

MDowdey said:
oh yeah....i hate starbucks...you peeps can pay your 6 bucks for a cup of BURNT coffee all you want..im taking my ass to mcdonalds...

md

Id rather pay more and see my food being made, rather than finding out what the mayonais is!

One girl actually cant have children now thanks to that place...ill only eat a mcflurry from there!!

Artemis said:
MDowdey said:

md

Id rather pay more and see my food being made, rather than finding out what the mayonais is!

One girl actually cant have children now thanks to that place...ill only eat a mcflurry from there!!

I don't think you're gonna find mayo in a cup of coffee!! :lol:

Well, if there's something that looks like mayo in your coffee, I sure hope you're smart enough not to drink it! :)

Love Turkish coffee, a good esspresso (I just got a new Swiss made esspresso maker for my B-day, woohoo!...), a cup of dark roast coffee. Also, love Costa Rican coffee. I never learned to drink it black, always added a little cream and sugar.

I don't like coffee. I drink flavored lattes - gotta have the flavor to kill the coffee taste. And even those I didn't start drinking till I was in my 30's. I do not like them iced.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back