jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was in the mid-50s (about 13-14C) and this old guy was out trying to sun himself. Personally, I think he would have been better off burying himself in the mud and having a nap, as it was very chilly for reptiles. Fortunately, the snakes had better sense and were nowhere to be found. Normally I wouldn't plonk him down in the middle of the pic, but I wanted to get the reeds in the pic. Does it work?

dec11202101 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

It was in the mid-50s (about 13-14C) and this old guy was out trying to sun himself. Personally, I think he would have been better off burying himself in the mud and having a nap, as it was very chilly for reptiles. Fortunately, the snakes had better sense and were nowhere to be found. Normally I wouldn't plonk him down in the middle of the pic, but I wanted to get the reeds in the pic. Does it work?

dec11202101 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
I think it works. The turtle is in the lower third of the frame. I like It.

Works for me too Jeff :)

Les

I don't think any picture has to follow the rule of thirds exactly, so long as they're either close or look better 'for some good reason' outside the box. I think this looks just fine. You deserve a nice Texas brisket for that one. :wink-6: (I'm not paying for it, that s**** expensive now! 😳)

Most reactions

Back