Cold winter morning on lake Michigan

The first one has promise. It seems way too blue to me; I'm not comparing it with how the scene may have looked in reality, but it's just distracting, at least to me. I'd also crop a little on the right so the shoreline doesn't come out of the corner. These are both pretty subjective choices, so just my two cents ...

The first one has promise. It seems way too blue to me; I'm not comparing it with how the scene may have looked in reality, but it's just distracting, at least to me. I'd also crop a little on the right so the shoreline doesn't come out of the corner. These are both pretty subjective choices, so just my two cents ...

I made just the sky "bluer" in the 1st photo in LR. Perhaps I should not of...

I don't mind it blue! I actually really like it! Very mysterious with the blue tone.

Great shots. Particularly like the first one, this blue tint makes it more interesting.

I think the blue is way overdone. otherwise a great shot. and If you woke up early I think you would after the sunrise as it sets at night lol.

I think the blue is way overdone. otherwise a great shot. and If you woke up early I think you would after the sunrise as it sets at night lol.
Unfortunately this is Lake Michigan from the Chicago side. Sunset is not an option on Lake Michigan in Chicago...... I can get the skyline on sunset from the Planetarium though!

Most reactions

Back