Collage C&C

scooter2525

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, giving my hand at photoshop. Something im putting together for a gift.
brandon101.jpg

i like it..very nice and basic

What a pity the dog looked towards the left in both of the top photos ... now it must look against the frame in both. I'd still suggest you switch the top ones and have the profile photo go to the right, so it has the picture to look into, not the frame to look against. With the other on the left, it'll still look out of the frame, but there is SOME more room there, which helps a little.

im not a fan of feathered edges, i would reconsider that if it were me...sharp edges do it for me.
however...lol...a contradiction to my above comment...im a sucker for vignettes, so i think that looks awesome.
i also agree with lafoto...flip one on the top so it;s more balanced.

What a pity the dog looked towards the left in both of the top photos ... now it must look against the frame in both. I'd still suggest you switch the top ones and have the profile photo go to the right, so it has the picture to look into, not the frame to look against. With the other on the left, it'll still look out of the frame, but there is SOME more room there, which helps a little.

sooo something like this?

How do my colors look? WB and all that stuff?

brandon102.jpg

i think she meant do a horizontal flip on one of the top pics so the dog is looking to the right.
correct me if im wrong lafoto.

No. I meant to present the dog like this ... for a flip of one photo alone would make the dog look "wrong" to its owner, the owner would instantly see that it's a mirror image. But the way the collage is arranged now is definitely better than it was before. I myself am not too fond of the vignetting, but that's just me. I never like it.

OK, so i'll be really picky here, since its a gift and i know you want it to be the best you can produce. these are things i would fix, YMMV.

1. the gutters between the pictures are not the same size. the top two pics are further apart than the top pair is from the bottom.

2. the top pics have a different "frame" around them that the bottom pic. it should be the same and the gutters should be the same width.

hope this helps,
jerry

No. I meant to present the dog like this ... for a flip of one photo alone would make the dog look "wrong" to its owner, the owner would instantly see that it's a mirror image. But the way the collage is arranged now is definitely better than it was before. I myself am not too fond of the vignetting, but that's just me. I never like it.

good point...i guess animals aren't symmetrical huh?:lol:
i didnt even think of that.

I like it--it's nice and the colors are vivid but not unnaturally so. Unless you're giving th gift to a photographer, they will never notice the minor things we're noticing!! LOL! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back