kapaah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.estudio7.pt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

Any advice on this set would be very appreciated..

Thank you all

:)

DSC-8757-Editar.jpg

DSC-8763-Editar.jpg

DSC-8782-Editar.jpg

DSC-8793-Editar.jpg

DSC-8804-Editar.jpg

DSC-8825-Editar.jpg

DSC-8829-Editar.jpg

#1 feels like it is conflicting to me. I know you want me to look at the model, but the path keeps leading my eyes away.

#2 the model looks tense, which is confirmed by the grip she has on her hands.

#3 I like this pose and the lovely bokeh background, but again, her clenched grip on the wrap/coat is too tight.

#4 shows a much more relaxed model. She does appear to be hiding the soft underside of her neck in every photo though.

#5 I would have gotten closer to the model, but decent composition.

#6 One of the better compositions, but she seems to be always hiding her fingers.

#7 Her eyes are not quite sharp enough.

Your model doesn't have a variety of facial expressions. She never shows her teeth. This is more the fault of the model than the photographer, but it is something you could coach her on.

Too many photos. I prefer a post with 4 or fewer. Not a rule of course, just my comfort level.

Jim

She keeps changing color one photo to the next. Pick a color and stick with it.

Joe

#1 feels like it is conflicting to me. I know you want me to look at the model, but the path keeps leading my eyes away.

#2 the model looks tense, which is confirmed by the grip she has on her hands.

#3 I like this pose and the lovely bokeh background, but again, her clenched grip on the wrap/coat is too tight.

#4 shows a much more relaxed model. She does appear to be hiding the soft underside of her neck in every photo though.

#5 I would have gotten closer to the model, but decent composition.

#6 One of the better compositions, but she seems to be always hiding her fingers.

#7 Her eyes are not quite sharp enough.

Your model doesn't have a variety of facial expressions. She never shows her teeth. This is more the fault of the model than the photographer, but it is something you could coach her on.

Too many photos. I prefer a post with 4 or fewer. Not a rule of course, just my comfort level.

Jim

First of all, I want to thank you for you time commenting all the photos adding great content to this post..

#1 - I'll try to take account on that next time.
#2 - She's not tense, she only can't show her nails because they are not natural and she cannot wear this clothes without natural nails.
#5 - I have another closest to the model but decided to put here this one :)
#6 - Same as the number 2

Thanks

Joe

Can you be more specific please?

Thanks.

auto_wb_error.jpg

You had the camera set to auto white balance and you didn't correct for the auto white balance errors.

Joe

Joe

Thanks.

View attachment 122939

You had the camera set to auto white balance and you didn't correct for the auto white balance errors.

Joe
Ok, can you please describe, in a set like this, what is your workflow?

Thanks.

I shoot a WB reference and use that reference when processing the raw files -- that solves the auto WB problem.

Joe

Joe

Thanks.

View attachment 122939

Joe

Thanks.

I shoot a WB reference and use that reference when processing the raw files -- that solves the auto WB problem.

Joe

Well, I don't have one yet, but I'll get one.. :)
Thanks for your comments.

Joe[/QUOTE]

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Joe[/QUOTE]

Always found your advise helpful, would you mind elaborating more on your workflow process. From your response it seems that you're saying you correct WB in processing, rather than setting a custom WB in camera, is that correct? And why?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Joe[/QUOTE]

Always found your advise helpful, would you mind elaborating more on your workflow process. From your response it seems that you're saying you correct WB in processing, rather than setting a custom WB in camera, is that correct? And why?[/QUOTE]

Happy to, but let's not hijack kapaah's thread here. I'll go over to the Beginners forum and post a new thread: White Balance.

Joe

Most reactions

Back