Color Discrimination

Not a complete re-do, but I did try and tone it down a bit. Tried to keep the *in your face* feel, but took the brightness down a notch and put a light blur around the edges. Thanks for all the feedback and advice...it's greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

*virtual rep for everyone* :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

love the idea and great result only thing I would change is putting the colour back into the part of your head visible between the index and middle finger on your right hand ( having it B&W kinda makes it look like you have a webbed finger :p). Might just be me but eye keeps sneaking peeks at it.

Thanks again!

Killx said:
love the idea and great result only thing I would change is putting the colour back into the part of your head visible between the index and middle finger on your right hand ( having it B&W kinda makes it look like you have a webbed finger :p). Might just be me but eye keeps sneaking peeks at it.
That kinda bother me too, but it's the same color in the original. I had the stubble going on, hadn't shaved, so it was black :confused: Maybe I can add a tiny bit of color there?

Woodsac: Very nice, artistic, individualistic, and nice blend of B&W and color.

Most reactions

Back