Color or Black and White

elizabethysmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$fav-pics-3-copyFB.jpg$fav-pics-3BW-copy-FB.jpg
I took this photo over Thanksgiving break while taking a photography workshop. Can you tell how thrilled my daughter is? I don't know why but I love the shot and I'm thinking of making a canvas. I just can't decide...color or B&W?

Color.. but I would crop it to get rid of the dead space to the left, unless that is somehow meaningful to you!

I prefer color. I don't think the B&W adds anything to the image.

color.. and I like the crop as is :)

Dirty glass and all? Looks like a lot of hard water stains on it... it is kind of hard to see at this image size, but on a large print, it would be very visible!

Dirty glass and all? Looks like a lot of hard water stains on it... it is kind of hard to see at this image size, but on a large print, it would be very visible!

remnants of a rainy day past.. lol I feel like without the window its just a lil random on the lighting and expression and all or something. if those were wet drops I'd prefer that for sure!

I like the color as it is.. No crop...But I don't like people to be center in a picture.

I like the color and the crop as is. It has a sad lost and waiting feel to it like a love fresh gone sadly waiting hoping but knowing they will not be coming back.

Wow, yeah it's not dirty glass - we live in a 63 year old house and that window just happens to have water stains on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back