Colorado Landscapes

zach_original

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey TPF,

I don't shoot landscapes often, but when I do, it's because I'm visiting my family in the truly beautiful state of Colorado. I visited during the summer and took part in several outdoor adventures, giving me the perfect opportunity for some landscape shooting! Here are some of my attempts:

1. Lost Lake
Colorado 2014 by UERnephron, on Flickr

2. Lake Betty

3. King Lake Trail

4. Mount Elbert- Summit
Mount Elbert by UERnephron, on Flickr

5. Mount Elbert- Almost There
Mount Elbert by UERnephron, on Flickr

May I add that Mount Elbert is the state of Colorado's tallest mountain and is the second tallest mountain in the continental United States? As someone who lives at sea level, gotta say, it was a challenge, but definitely worth it! :D

Anyways, comments and critique are appreciated! Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
54588649.jpg

Seriously though, it looks pretty nice there!

Really nice shots! What kind of harness is your dog wearing?

Wow, such a beautiful area! I hope to get out there someday!
1. It looks like it was a beautiful day. =) I would crop off some of the water. In my mind it'd just dead space. There is no reflection or anything for it to command my attention. =)
2. Underexposed ;(
3. This is my favorite of the bunch!! The stream leads your eye into this wonderful landscape and the dog adds a little bit of a story. =) I bet he had fun running free!
4. The shot could use some perspective. Having something in the foreground would solve that problem. I bet this was a incredible view!! The picture just not doing it justice.

Keep shooting!! Where is the next vacation?!!

Really nice shots! What kind of harness is your dog wearing?
I believe it was the medium OllyDog Dog Pack. They come in small, medium, and large depending on the size and breed of your dog :)

Wow, such a beautiful area! I hope to get out there someday!
1. It looks like it was a beautiful day. =) I would crop off some of the water. In my mind it'd just dead space. There is no reflection or anything for it to command my attention. =)
2. Underexposed ;(
3. This is my favorite of the bunch!! The stream leads your eye into this wonderful landscape and the dog adds a little bit of a story. =) I bet he had fun running free!
4. The shot could use some perspective. Having something in the foreground would solve that problem. I bet this was a incredible view!! The picture just not doing it justice.

Keep shooting!! Where is the next vacation?!!
Thanks so much for the feedback! I could really use it! As for the vacation, I'm not really sure, haha. But I know that next time I'm up in Colorado I'm definitely going back into the mountains, they're just too photogenic to resist :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back