Colorado Springs, CO meet-up, April 14

yeah I think we're gonna plan another one within a month or two.

Left to Right in the photo: Frizbe (justin), Ashfordphoto (Kyle), RVsForFun(Wilson), (Julie & husband), Lars Lerber (Lars)

don't mean to hijack.. but maybe, zendianah, you and I could plan a meet here in the Denver area?

That is an excellent HDR photo. I normally wouldn't have tried it with people but will now consider doing it based upon your results. How far apart did you bracket your exposures?

Thank you. I used -2, 0, +2 in this case (and for 99% of all my other HDR images).

yeah I think we're gonna plan another one within a month or two.

Left to Right in the photo: Frizbe (justin), Ashfordphoto (Kyle), RVsForFun(Wilson), (Julie & husband), Lars Lerber (Lars)

That would be great... I couldn't go because of work and I could find anybody to cover for me.

If you'd like to be on an email mailing list about another COSPrings meet-up, please private message me your email address and I'll add it to my list. While I'll try to make a post here for another meeting, someone else may want to try organizing it. I'll be happy to keep the mailing list if you send me your address.

If we have another meeting, can the original attendees please comment on where the next meeting should be? Kinko's was full, max of 8, and it sounds like additional people would like to attend. Any suggestions for our meeting location?

Possible meeting places. I know that if we plan it in advance enough we can get various rooms at libraries. I think we could even hold it on a regular routine basis (3rd sat every month, etc).

Until that can get set up, we may be able to get a room where we work depending on the date. Just throw up some dates and I can see if there is availability.

Good afternoon all,

Is there going to be a meet up in June? Or did this already take place. I would like to join the Colorado Springs Photography groups but need more information. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Most reactions

Back