Colorado Springs, CO meet-up, April 14

I see that the storm has turned off, but it still seems to be affecting Kansas--which I have to pass through. I'm planning to try to go, if the weather cooperates, but if it gets bad, I'll be stopping in Kansas. I'll get there eventually, however, if it's still on and still going on.

Who said anything about cancelling? Not me! We're still on for the meeting. The roads are clear in COSprings. I'll have all the "Hello My Name Is" stickers and even doughnuts if I feel in a generous mood. If everyone agrees, we can take off for the Gardend of the Gods park and take some photos, then come back to the meeting room (Kinkos, GOTG Road and Centennial Blvd) and share what we did.

Idea: bring the video cables your cameras came with to show your photos on TV in case I can bring mine. I can't promise I can do that but I might. Just an idea.

THE MEET-UP IS STILL ON!!!

it is on and clear enough that most people should be able to make it. The storm was nice and weak - should be able to get some good shots at GoGs on Saturday.

I like doughnuts ;)

...I'm calling around to Starbuck's and asking about coffee. I'll try to bring it. Doughnuts or scones or something. Geez I'm nice.

you have any idea how many people are planning on showing up?

You ARE nice :) If you need me to bring something let me know.

I will be there. Concert tickets for Tool in the World Arena will be available at 10am on Saturday but my wife will take care of that.

I just uploaded some photos to Walgreens and will pick up some 4x6s later on ... earlier today I realized that all the prints I have here are at least 2 years old.

A trip to GoG sounds good. We could also photograph Rainbow Falls in Manitou Springs if people are interested in waterfall photos.

I will be there. Concert tickets for Tool in the World Arena will be available at 10am on Saturday but my wife will take care of that.

I just uploaded some photos to Walgreens and will pick up some 4x6s later on ... earlier today I realized that all the prints I have here are at least 2 years old.

A trip to GoG sounds good. We could also photograph Rainbow Falls in Manitou Springs if people are interested in waterfall photos.

What a wife!! Maybe I can talk mine into getting tickets too :thumbup: I've never been to rainbow falls, so that's a good option as well. I figure once we get there we'll figure out who is headed where.

I can take 8 total people in my SUV if we want to carpool. I've never been to Rainbow Falls :meh: so we could go there as well or instead of. We'll vote on it when we have the meeting.

I can take 8 total people in my SUV if we want to carpool. I've never been to Rainbow Falls :meh: so we could go there as well or instead of. We'll vote on it when we have the meeting.

Anyone bringing kids and husbands and wives? I don't think my hubby will want to watch all the kids.. :( I want to go....

...we're nearly at room seating capacity if everyone comes that has said they were coming. Remember that I had to find a FREE room in less than two weeks and was able to barely get a meeting room at a Kinko's. I don't want to discourage anyone from coming but I hadn't planned on bambinos...

By the way, we've had the STORM THAT NEVER WAS. No travel issues, folks, please plan on coming.

Not a problem.... I'll try to make it if I can get John to watch the kids.. Thanks for renting the room.. and if I don't meet you guys this time.. hopefully next meetup count me in!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back