Colorado

jriepe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was on vacation in Colorado for a week walking the trails and enjoying the scenery. My D7000 has been in the shop for over a month so had to rely on the D80 for these. Wasn't near the wildfires thank goodness.

Jerry

NorthTenMileTrail007copy.jpg

BoulderLakeTrailR005copy.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, I think that's where I need to take my next vacation!

Where were you? Anywhere close to the Denver area?

Nice shots, I just love the colours. Only comment is that the second one looks a bit over-sharpened, but I still love the water falls/rapids effects.

Thanks all for commenting. Of the shots I got in Colorado the first one is my favorite and I nearly missed that one. My cousin walked off the trail into the creek and when I saw him raise his camera to take a shot I had to see what he was shooting and it's a good thing my curiosity was aroused. We were staying in Frisco, Colorado which is right off I70 a bit east of Vail and this first shot was taken very near Frisco on the North Ten Mile Trail. The second shot was taken on the trail to Boulder Lake which is also close to the Frisco area.

Western Guy, I also thought the second one looked a wee bit over sharpened.

My cousin knows a couple who let us use their five bedroom condo in Frisco. So all in all it was a great vacation of six days of hiking trails doing what I love to do at minimal cost.:D

Jerry

Most reactions

Back