"Coloreds Only"

Rusty.....I'm a newbie, so don't laugh!! ;O)

What is the difference between digital and film??? I don't 'get' it!!

:O)

Thanks!!

wow! what neat history!! abandoned buildings are my absolute favorite thing to photograph! i loved your photos!

Great set of images and they do tell a poignant story..I would like to see them in an aged newspaper tint in sepia or B/W..Thanks for sharing..Sure hope you can get back there to re-shoot them again.

I absolutely LOVE this serie.. I read the story with some kind of expectation building up in my head (thinking back about movies such as House Of Wax, Hills Have Eyes).. I expected something completely different, but the pictures you have overwhelmed my expectations.

I love the high contrast, I myself also like to do that in some pictures (will upload some of my work someday soon, if my host is online) and i also like it when you have for example the leafs unfocused, but still forming a frame in the picture..

The cars, the motel.. I really could think about how creepy this must have been.. :thumbup: Thumbs up.. hope to make some pictures like that one day too.. This is a serie, i will definetily show to other people !

MISH

Really really diggin these. I love your tones and compst.
Excellent series. :thumbup::thumbup:

I really like the images but I am curious why you would put a frame around them like they are polaroid transfers if they are not.

I also like the processing. It's stylized, but that's nice, and the borders add to that. I've been taking my krappy cameras out to old abandoned places, but these photos make me think I should dust off the digital next time I go out.

Very nice. I expecially like the long telephoto type shot. Where at in Columbia is this? I've been there a couple times but always straight to a friends house then straight out, never lingered much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back