Colorful Mexican Pottery

Tyler is just a trouble maker. Not sure if he is what they call a troll. Someone who pops up, says something stupid, then waits for someone to bite. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Bynx said:
Tyler is just a trouble maker. Not sure if he is what they call a troll. Someone who pops up, says something stupid, then waits for someone to bite. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Bynx, keep in mind that you're the one that disregards composition entirely, at least vipgrafx is trying to produce nice images. That in itself is admirable.

You don't even think that composition plays a roll in HDR photography. Which shows exactly how much you know about art.

I got the point VIP. Not seeing this kind of stuff where I live I appreciate looking around the photos and seeing the various works. As I remember Mexican works are pretty garish with bright wild colors. Your processing brings this out nicely.

Thanks Bynx, yeah its quite color full so much that its borderline gouty but thats what makes it beatifull

Understood..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back