Colours

SteveEllis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bikers colours hanging on the back of the bike he had just finished building

bikes155.jpg

This is an interesting POV and DOF (point of view and depth of field for those who are new an still uninitiated to these abbreviations ;)).

Will he also go to attend the Free Style Riders Festival of this year, I wonder?

This was taken at this years festival, its our club that puts the festival on :)

We've started building a new yellow chopper motorcycle each year to go onto the stage as a display piece. My mate built this one by himself as I didnt have any time due to building my wifes VW Camper, last year we sprayed the bike and another member built it. We've built quite a few bikes now :)

Check out www.freestyleriders.co.uk for loads more photos taken by me :D I did the photography this year as last year the photog run away and didnt give us the photos!

Cheers,
Steve.

(Shhh, just between you and me, Steve, erm "webmonkey", - I like your "self-portrait" best in the "Members"-section :biggrin: :lol: )

The colors - red, yellow and black - are seen more than once in this photo, which I like. The bottle in the lower right matches with the bike and a patch. The red in the background matches the patches and the black adds to the richness of the colors. Nice.

Most reactions

Back