Congaree River
normal_River1.jpg

Downtown skyline
normal_Skyline.jpg

The Train tracks...
normal_Tracks.jpg

Thats it, yall come back!!

md

Actually, Matt...that first one is very compelling. It looks like something from a 50's movie set, like "The Day The Earth Stood Still" or something. I really like it. :D

I also like the second one...a tad dark on my monitor, but still nicely composed.

Yeah they came out dark in processing...stupid scanner...go to hell!!

anyway, go southeast(in america) until you smell fish, turn right, then head to the river, your in columbia....

If you go TOO far south, then you'll be in Savannah! At that point, you may as well turn round and come on up to Atlanta to see me. :D

terri said:
If you go TOO far south, then you'll be in Savannah! At that point, you may as well turn round and come on up to Atlanta to see me. :D

Anytime Terri, anytime..

md :wink:

I already posted this one in another thread but this is where it's from.

This is our skyline.

skyline.jpg

Same directions from MD apply. This park is where the fish smell is coming from. :)

Here are a few more from our wonderful capitol.

This is a night view of our skyline.

nskyline.jpg

This is the street at night in front of our state house. I can't seem to get a good picture of it so I moved down a little.

gervais.jpg

This was some crazy person who was sitting in the middle of traffic taking pictures in the middle of the night. Wait....Oh, nevermind. That's just Matt. :)

crazy.jpg

One more of that crazy person. It's kind of shaky but it came out pretty interesting. It was a two second shot without a tripod (maybe he wasn't the crazy one) and the flash fired right when a truck was beside him.

flash.jpg

I'll be in Columbia tomorrow through Thursday mid-day. Any suggestions on unique places/things to shoot - day or night?

tsoroanoke said:
I'll be in Columbia tomorrow through Thursday mid-day. Any suggestions on unique places/things to shoot - day or night?

id either go downtown or to the zoo. :wink:

md

Most reactions

Back