Status
Not open for further replies.

vane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love photography :hugs: I'm a model and am currently in this contest:

The very sweet Geert Rietbergen, CEO of JustProud, brought it to my attention that I should submit one of my modeling shots to be voted on for JustProuds "new face". So I did! I was in the top 50 and now I'm in the top 25!!!!!!!!! These are the last few days of voting and I would really appreciate it if you could pass this around, create an email with my link or whatever you prefer to help me get votes. Thank you!

Check it OUT, Repost on your FB, Twitter and so on And VOTE VOTE VOTE Below!!! Share with your friends!!!!! :thumbup:

JUSTPROUD - your own (community driven) fashion brand

Sorry you feel that way. That photo happens to be by photographer Kade Lam, one of the best in NYC's fashion and beauty industry. Thanks either way.

the shot is good. model, however.. eh.
seen better.

I'm sick of wannabe models spamming forums just to get attention. if you are good, you'll get attention. if you're not, then no matter how much you spam, you'll be where you are.

OOO.. look at you, you have no fear of camera.. get yourself a classy shot, then we'll talk.

I think the OP's name says it all.

It happens that I am the model. I am not seeking attention but rather obtaining votes. I am not a wannabe model or a modelmayhem model. Sorry that youre a bitter loser who gets a kick out of insulting people. PS- Vane stands for Vanessa captain obvious. Youre miserable people, feel sorry for you.

we're miserable. ha.
you post your mediocre "model" shots in 2 threads to generate votes from a community that you have contributed zero to.

if youre not a wanna be model, you certainly wouldnt need to beg for votes.
good luck with the contest, im sure you'll go far.
don't quit your dayjob.

LMAO what a bunch of losers

Showing up on a forum as a new member and asking for people to vote for you, is considered bad form.
It would have been more appropriate to simply draw attention to the contest and ask people to vote on who they think should win.

^
Yep. Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back