Comepetition paintball pictures

Rum_Bacardi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More of mine, a few B&W pics also, enjoy!

DSC_0680.jpg

DSC_0539_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0352_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0669_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0633_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0486_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0487_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0718_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0381_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0332_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0235_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0069_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0071_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0418_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0361_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0344_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0340_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0696_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0499_edited-1.jpg

I really like this series.I dont particularly care for the B&W but the third from the last is my fave B&W.There are absolutly to many color to comment on individualy though:p Looks like you had really poor shooting conditions to deal with,Rain,Clouds,Low Light and they still have a nice pop to them.

Beautiful catches!Great composition and colors.
Very beautiful images,
Nir .B.

Tack sharp, these look fabulous!

What were you using to cover your gear by the way?

long story short I didn’t have my original plastic cover, so I cut one up myself with the plastic sealer that came when I bought my bedspread, its made of thick plastic.

nice! I tried using that plastic hot glue and zip-loc bags. Didn't work. :p

You should really number photos when you post this many, so we can compliment on your great photos more specifically.... :) They really are good, I love how you captured the intensity so well. Especially, the second photo, I have played some paintball and I remember how you can see them while they (hopefully) fly by you.

I really like the B/W where he is looking down. The splatter on his mask makes it look like he's just been shot and dejected at being out of the game! Nice job! :)

Awesome pictures, I love paintballing!

There's really no need for B&W shots when your shooting such a colorful subject!

lol I love how that one just dived there, he lookds like hes trying to pull a James Bond lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back