Comerica

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My father worked here 44 years. Shot with Fujifilm GA645Zi. My first shots using the camera. TriX shot at box speed, D76 1;9. Not sure which version I prefer. Probably the cropped square version. Still need to clean up edge but I wanted to get some feedback first. It's going in a zine I'm making for family members, theme is Detroit.

1. original negative, 645
Comerica
Comerica 645.jpg

2. Gropped square in Post
Comerica
Comerica.jpg

The square-ish one ... but I like tight. The empty space actually has content.

Right, that's what I was thinking. For some reason a 8 x 10 crop looks a little off for some reason, I didn't post that however.

These are great. I prefer the original: the square crop seems a bit pinched for space at the top.

This is a great image! I prefer the first one. The frame feels more balanced to me than the square crop. This would look fantastic as a large canvas.

This is a great image! I prefer the first one. The frame feels more balanced to me than the square crop. This would look fantastic as a large canvas.

Fantastic! I prefer the second crop, but only slightly.

...This would look fantastic as a large canvas.
How about metallic paper?

Fantastic! I prefer the second crop, but only slightly.

...This would look fantastic as a large canvas.
How about metallic paper?
Ooooo, good thought on the metallic paper!

Thanks. I may just print it. Just finding the time to get to place to do it.

Very nice man!! I'm leaning toward the square crop. This image just screams "massive", reminds me of a Star Wars intro scrolling off into the distance. LOL Which there was something in between the two.

Nice, I like the cropped/square version best!

Most reactions

Back