Comfortably numb

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I haven't been too active lately, and this is kinda how I've felt (except with my computer). I threw this together on a whim right before my meds knocked me out. :D I like the idea, but I'm not sure about it... what are your thoughts?

DSC_7945small.jpg

it would help if I knew what you were trying to portray with his head there...it looks to me like his head was chopped off or something. Plus the glare from the tv is a little much. But I could be wrong, I am a little confused by the picture *shrug*

this feels alot like the wall movie from pink floyd. i think that might have been what you were trying to convey...and if thats the case, RIGHT ON!

i love it!!!

md

I really like this! I like the fact that it's a nameless, literally mindless guy, vegging in front of the nothingness on the TV...the angle is great, and the B&W is the topper for setting the mood. I can identify with the feeling behind it.

Killer shot, I love it. :thumbup:

MDowdey said:
this feels alot like the wall movie from pink floyd. i think that might have been what you were trying to convey...and if thats the case, RIGHT ON!

i love it!!!

md

Thanks; that was the idea. :mrgreen:

I think the TV brightess / glare and everything really sets the mood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back