Coming out of retirement...

SWFLA1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, after 3 years of her incessant nagging, my wife has convinced me that my life is worthless unless i'm taking pictures. I (she) has decided that i'm going to unretire and start teaching these young'uns how to take pictures. To that end, I need some good recommendations for studio lighting....I used to own my own studio - but sold it it all 10 years ago when i retired and don't know what's out there today...any help??? thank....

bob

Afew people around my parts are using Photogenic. They are pretty nice. I shot SV for a number of years. Always had good luck with them.

I used all photogenic in my previous studio and liked them, thought i might go with the alien bees this time around...they look pretty good for the money.... thanks to all...

Ive always been interested in Lastolite, seem to be a favoiret of Jessops which is good news...course you wont know that Jessops is.

Umm...I work in a studio so ill ask my boss what he uses, so ill be able to give yah a better answer next week if yah still interested...but look into lastolite :) (Hope that was some help)

Most reactions

Back