COMING TO A THREAD NEAR YOU

Sorry MS I missed the dealine.. Had a family emergency.. Is it still ok to post one?

Jeff that second one is scary good. I could never shoot anything that good right from the camera. I like it.

IMO, It’s all because of the film, old Agfa 160 shot at 100 and standard processed (exp. date 4/2007, like late produce run). Also I tried to minimize any adjustments on scanning, both where resize in PS with no editing.

Ok so here it is. Straight out of the camera then rotated and resized in photobucket.

PNA- All is ok.. My brother wrecked his motorcycle on the way home from work Tues afternoon.. He's very lucky.. only minor injuries!

clouds.jpg

I spent my morning building a light stand the metal one I have is way to unstable when you put a big strobe on top then hang an umbrella off the back as well.

Miserable job that I could have done in half an hour ten years ago... twenty minutes twenty years ago. Now it took all morning.

Jeff still a dynamite job on the landscape.

Ok so here it is. Straight out of the camera then rotated and resized in photobucket.

PNA- All is ok.. My brother wrecked his motorcycle on the way home from work Tues afternoon.. He's very lucky.. only minor injuries!

You certainly live up to you name....nice shot

Good to hear about your brother....

I forgot to mention, since you've posted a shot late, you must vote for me!!!:lmao:

Since you and jeff got two shots, I have one more I made this morning. Trust me it isn't much and it is black and white so It isn't going to effect anything. It's drying now.

Wait just a minute....the first is by my wife, if you're posting a second one, that means I get to post one more!!!;)

So here it is.....

7985-BugsTPF.jpg

Yeah, I'm itching also.....:lol:

This is getting rediculous lol.... If you get to count your wife my daughter and grandson each have one.... Not to mention my nephew and his wife.

If this keeps up we will just cancel everything and rename this FILM ONLY RAW. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back