comment and critique

Most People won't click on your link. Just attach some photos into your thread and number them so people can give you valid CC

The ladyboy in Daisy Dukes was, uh...different than what I expected...and yet---with the Lady Gaga reference name you have, I thought perhaps there might be some kind of "freebeetch" type of Lady Gaga worship going on....sorry about the Bad Romance "bro"...er..."sista".... (for those who don't know, "Im a freeb*+ch,baby! is a lyric in Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance.)

There...now maybe some more people will be motivated to click on your link referring to your very modest little Flickr page...

The ladyboy in Daisy Dukes was, uh...different than what I expected...and yet---with the Lady Gaga reference name you have, I thought perhaps there might be some kind of "freebeetch" type of Lady Gaga worship going on....sorry about the Bad Romance "bro"...er..."sista".... (for those who don't know, "Im a freeb*+ch,baby! is a lyric in Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance.)

There...now maybe some more people will be motivated to click on your link referring to your very modest little Flickr page...

lol I'm actually thinking of doing some stuffs like that but I'm still learning so I'mma reserve it for now.

I wish I wouldnt have clicked the link this time.

I liked your stream, however shallow it is (zing).

If anything, I think you should watch your white balance a little bit closer in some shots.

KmH said:
Yep! That's the best course of action. Just give up. All lower case is a 'tell'.

A single click fixes the problem.

I don't get what you mean by what you've said. I don't easily give up. When i want something I never stop till I get that freakin damn thing. :) cheers!

KmH said:
Yep! That's the best course of action. Just give up. All lower case is a 'tell'.

A single click fixes the problem.

I don't get what you mean by what you've said. I don't easily give up. When i want something I never stop till I get that freakin damn thing. :) cheers!

There is a sticky thread on top of the forum. Find it! I know you have it in you.

ph0enix said:
There is a sticky thread on top of the forum. Find it! I know you have it in you.

Is it the Photography Beginners' Forum and Photo Gallery sir?

It's the thread that says "How to post pictures..."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back