Commercial photographing - Sandbakken Fishing Resort (56k - bathroom break)

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
my.opera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been taking some photos for a fishing resort near where I live, because they neede some good :)lmao:) photos to use in posters, web pages and brochures. Since I already was a close friend to the owners, I got hired (for free, of cours). I wanted to show you a bit of the results I came up with. C&C highly appreciated.

1 - A beautiful day for fishing. Here you see the resort.
DSC_0079_rz.jpg

2 - Had to shoot the beauty of nature before I could do anything else.
DSC_0056.jpg

3 - Our first catch. Only a tiny one, but still.
DSC_0091.jpg
]

4 - After a while, we hooked up with a couple of locals. Actually the guy on the right side is the owner of the resort, and a good friend of me.
DSC_0035_rz.jpg

5 - The evening came quick, - only time for a quick shot before getting in.
DSC_0060.jpg

6 - The owner with the only noticable catch of the day.
DSC_0093.jpg

- By the way, - there are tourists there as well, I just didn't photograph them. :lmao:

Thanks for looking!

Guy-on-the-left's fish looks bigger than his rod...Those are great catches...fish and photo.

Thanks for sharing...

RoRo

Wow, I would love to go fishing there! Haven't done that in ages, specially not in a setting like that. That's my first reaction to your shots and that should says enough about you getting a good series ;)

Anyway, crittics:
nr 3, 4 and 6 have rotated horizons.

Skip nr 3 anyway. You have a great scenery shot with nr 2 and some also great shots of fishing people in the others. There's nothing happening in nr 3. I love the other 5 :)

Cheers and well done, Jeroen

I am no pro but I might have taken the last one with fill flash. I like the others too. I think I would do something with the blood on the one though. Even though most hunters / fisherman know that is part of it. Not really a good thing for brochures and web sites. Specially if they show the brochure or site to someone they may bring along that doesn't have an appreciation for hunting or fishing.

RoRoCo said:
Guy-on-the-left's fish looks bigger than his rod...Those are great catches...fish and photo.
RoRo
Thank you so much, Roro. Yes, hehe, it's not a very big catch since it is a cood, but the rod is a bit angled you see. ;)

Hoppy said:
Stunning scenery. Pictured beautifuly. You should be paid a lot for these.
Ian
I live in a very beautiful part of the world, far away from all wars and nature desasters, and I hope that I am able to show it to you in the best way possible. I would never demand any money from the owners of the resort, since they are good friends of me. Very good. Thank you very much anyway. :)

MommyOf4Boys said:
Holy Cow-I need to go fishing in that lake! LOL I only catch catfish that are pregnant in our lake hahaha. Beautiful scenery photos.
:lmao: You are welcome. We could have a Northern Norway TPF meetup :D

jeroen said:
Wow, I would love to go fishing there! Haven't done that in ages, specially not in a setting like that. That's my first reaction to your shots and that should says enough about you getting a good series ;)

Anyway, crittics:
nr 3, 4 and 6 have rotated horizons.

Skip nr 3 anyway. You have a great scenery shot with nr 2 and some also great shots of fishing people in the others. There's nothing happening in nr 3. I love the other 5 :)

Cheers and well done, Jeroen

Thank you, Jeroen. Well, I like #3, since there actually is a fish on the rod, but it's up to the owners to decide what pics they wanna use. Thanks for the C&C anyway, - as I said - highly appreciated. You are welcome to the resort as well, - looking forward to it. :)

benhasajeep said:
I am no pro but I might have taken the last one with fill flash. I like the others too. I think I would do something with the blood on the one though. Even though most hunters / fisherman know that is part of it. Not really a good thing for brochures and web sites. Specially if they show the brochure or site to someone they may bring along that doesn't have an appreciation for hunting or fishing.

benhasajeep, I haven't thought of the blood, but thank you for that advice. I will tell the owners of the resort after handing them over. Flash on the first one could have been an idea. Thank you for your comments!

yea i think you've done a good job here...... a few of the horizons could be straightened but overall nicely done foffen :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back