Comming Back?

right, thats what i said earlier too, its not HOW you made it, its THAT you made it and that it looks good

My only word on the "comeback" is I think that some young people now are born with digital cameras and mini DV camcorders. In spite of this, many young people do turn to older technologies to experiment with, both for nostalgia, and artistic effect. Maybe this doesn't constitute a "comeback" but maybe more of a paradoxical embrace of older technology among young artists.

In support of those who say film never went away, most movies are still shot with 35mm film. Many TV series are still shot on the 16mm format. IMAX has not been digitized. Black and White prints made chemically still dominate over digital black and white. It might have decreased in popularity but I have to agree that it didn't go away.

And I have to agree too, the image counts more than the camera, but quirky old cameras are still cooler. :)

right, thats what i said earlier too, its not HOW you made it, its THAT you made it and that it looks good

Hell, you can get good shots with an Argus c-3 or my granny's Brownie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back