communication

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i've been looking at this for a week and have decided i like it...but, it took a week to do so. please refrain from commenting until you study it for at least a week :mrgreen:
out of all that have seen it, only scoob and i like it. just wanna see what you guys think.

simple desaturation/added grain

54929004-O.jpg

thanks for looking :thumbup:

I told you I liked it duh! I just said that I tend to have the opposite opinion than most and that I'm sure there will be people who don't like it if I like it! :D

yea i like this....looks like a frame from an old B+W road movie :thumbup:

I have never thought about composing a powerline pole before, their always in the way. But, this is a great shot JM. The grain really makes the image inviting to look at. I like it alot.

Archangel said:
yea i like this....looks like a frame from an old B+W road movie :thumbup:
I agree. I like it:thumbup:

It reminds me of those old goverment videos we watched at School when i was in Germany about the effects of a Nuclear explosion and there was invariably the scene of the building being blown away and then telephone lines next and that looks just like its about to be hit by the blast or has just survived it. Love it.

Oh ... I immediately thought of that movie with Meg Ryan's ex husband ... what's-his-name ... where he was a ham radio operator and had contact with his dad that was dead ...

Anyway ... I like it a lot! I keep staring at it to see what appears out of the 'mist' ...

Yeah, I know, JonMikal ... I'm ill ... :crazy: ... but I like it.

(we need to talk about this one for Yamis -- excellent idea!)

now that is a h*ll of a picture.... that has to be one of the coolest things i have seen in ages....

this is great. and it didnt take us a week either..!!

it makes me think of "the day after" remember that? the nuclear blast..and everything wiped out, and its just this pole standing?? wow..just a cool shot...

( a thousand bow-y guys.....but just in spirit....) THERE would be an interesting smilie... dead bowing guys.....k... taking drugs now...

aprilraven said:
now that is a h*ll of a picture.... that has to be one of the coolest things i have seen in ages....

this is great. and it didnt take us a week either..!!

it makes me think of "the day after" remember that? the nuclear blast..and everything wiped out, and its just this pole standing?? wow..just a cool shot...

( a thousand bow-y guys.....but just in spirit....) THERE would be an interesting smilie... dead bowing guys.....k... taking drugs now...

:lmao: you're retarded

thank for the compliments on this one.

Booshka said:
It reminds me of those old goverment videos we watched at School when i was in Germany about the effects of a Nuclear explosion and there was invariably the scene of the building being blown away and then telephone lines next and that looks just like its about to be hit by the blast or has just survived it. Love it.

that is the first thing i thought of

Most reactions

Back