Comp Passes

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone wants to go to a conference on "Lean Six Sigma for Defense" in Arlington VA June 7th-9th or you know anyone that does. Let me know.

I have some comp passes.

Only Clause, you HAVE to go. And I need a credit card to guarantee it. If you don't go who we charge $300.

that sounds REALLY exciting... :thumbdown:

Jeff Canes said:
It’s a business model or principle designed to increase efficiency and output with leanest headcount (workers)

Yeah, the company I work for produced this conference last year in December. It did so well some halfwit thought "Let's do it again in six months, we're bound to make money".

Only there's about four other Six Sigma conferences going on, one of which is in Vegas. Good job team. We've sold so much in sponsorship for the event that it will look really bad if there aren't many people there.

Solution, let people go for free.

Problem, takes up all my damn time selling free passes to people when I could be selling PAID passes to other people which adds to my Monthly sales quota. I still get paid a %10 Commision cut off the regular price of the free passes, but it's not cosidered a sale.

First time this has happened to me since I've worked here. Usually I can make a program do well enough to not warrant such a thing.

Bloody hell.

/end rant

Can you put together a conference proportioning inefficiency as being more profitable? So companies will need to hire more workers and not push their current one so hard. The expanded work force will buy more stuff and companies will make more money.

Jeff Canes said:
Can you put together a conference proportioning inefficiency as being more profitable? So companies will need to hire more workers and not push their current one so hard. The expanded work force will buy more stuff and companies will make more money.

God I wish Companies would think like that.

Instead every company is looking to save the most money while making the most profit. So stupid.

Make the profit by making a good product damnit!

When photography can make me this much money, I'll think about it. Or I'll just to both.

Cause as much as I say I hate this job, it's really the easiest thing in the world.

I'm a sucker for lazy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back