Companies that you use...

Luna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
I don't use the wal-mart equivalent here, I go a couple of steps up and use a dedicated camera shop's printing. They actually do an amazing job and I've had comments from professionals I respect asking where I got such a good print job done.
But, I test them everytime I do a print run and if they're not up to scratch I'll shop around for someone else.

Who you use depends on a lot of things... price, quality, product offerings, etc.

We use Millers Lab, Simply Canvas, GraphiStudio, AsukaBook, Albums Unlimited, and others.

I am also interested in this topic...thanks for asking it.

I would love to know who y'all use for;

1. printing

2. wedding albums

As of now I have only had one paid assignment and it was a schools team and individual photos...I used Mpix for the printing and was very satisfied.

-Puma-

I use www.Fullcolor.com for all my printing. They pretty much do it all and I have been very pleased with just about everything I have had done there--books, wraps, proofing, etc. Good luck finding a fit for you.

Just a heads up. Art Leather has gorgeous albums. But, their customer service is horrendous... and once they entered into bankruptcy proceedings it only got worse.

You can order their I-Mount books through Millers, which is nice. But, working directly with them can be painful. It's not the reps, they have some great reps, it's the backend of things... Nice albums though.

Most reactions

Back