Comparison between lensbaby control freak/composer pro and muse

chocolatemoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Can anyone give me a comparison between control freak/composer pro and muse? I want it for my canon 550 body..

A friend who has control freak vouches for it.. The distributor in India says composer pro is a new and improved version of control freak and so I should go for it.. I'm told that control freak flexes better than composer pro as CF has the flexible tube bellows (like in muse) which is more tilt compared to the ball joint! I'm confused which to buy!

Regards,
Chocolatemoon​

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone give me a comparison between control freak/composer pro and muse? I want it for my canon 550 body..

A friend who has control freak vouches for it.. The distributor in India says composer pro is a new and improved version of control freak and so I should go for it.. I'm told that control freak flexes better than composer pro as CF has the flexible tube bellows (like in muse) which is more tilt compared to the ball joint! I'm confused which to buy!

Regards,
Chocolatemoon
White font on white background. Way to make everyone work to help you. Good luck with that...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back