Competition entry

bwlergh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my Canon 5 competition entry for Portraiture brief with Glasses. Just thought I would share it

4090070697_d8c3bd1360_o.jpg

Don't know what you are trying to say with that picture. But, I'm afraid if I said it, my mouth would have to be washed out with soap.

What is "Portraiture brief with Glasses."?

The lines formed by the neck, edge of face and shoulders are at the slightest diagonal. Did you consider a slight clock-wise rotation? Just enough to give these lines a bit greater angel... a bit less stagnant.

Just a thought.

Good choice of model. I'm not totally sold on the choice of frames.

Nice placement of lighting.

-Pete

Yeah the brief included a set of paper glasses, which we were to shoot a portrait with.

This was shot with the available window light only, that inspired me to shoot that particular image.

The background is too busy which detracts from the main subject - Other than that a good attempt.

My initial post explains what it was for >.< shows how much people read, lol. It was for a portrait brief in a canon competition

My initial post explains what it was for >.< shows how much people read, lol. It was for a portrait brief in a canon competition

Your initial post ATTEMPTED to explain what it was for >.< shows how well people can form complete sentences, lol.

Anybody else who is curious about just was this is can find it here.

-Pete

Well that is rather odd heh. The cardboard cutout is pretty neat idea, good photo.

Most reactions

Back