Matt Willis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mattwillisphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

New to the forum but I've been a photographer for a while.

I'm new to all this social media and forums too....so it's a bit daunting :1247: hopefully I won't make any mistakes.

Anyways....looking forward to getting to know people and generally just joining in.

Cheers

Matt,
Welcome from the eastern part of the US, just above Washington, DC and within blast radius of NSA.

My daughter lived in the UK for 5 years and enjoyed driving over to that part of England.

I was really impressed by your site - lovely pictures, professional but very friendly.

This site is a bit anomalous.Many photo sites are either extraordinarily courteous, never saying anything that might be seen as criticial, or a nest of vipers. TPF is pretty much in the middle, friendly but generally straight talking.

If you wish to post pictures you can either upload them here (best to stick to max 1200 w and 900 high) or host and hot-link here.

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Best,

Lew

Welcome, Matt!

Hi all

New to the forum but I've been a photographer for a while.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm new to all this social media and forums too....so it's a bit daunting :1247: hopefully I won't make any mistakes.

Well if you do you can count on us to keep bringing them up till your dying day. Love that internet :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back