Complete newbie saying hi

JeromeMorrow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I'm completely new to photography. I've been interested for the past few years but health issues really got in the way. Anyways, I'm 19, and currently residing in Vancouver.

I just bought a Sony a200 after being on the fence for a while between the Canon XTi and the a200 (both in my price bracket, I'm pretty poor right now). I know there are a lot of people who really like Canon but in the end the a200 just felt right. I have the stock lens but I'm really hoping to find a decently priced Sigma 30mm f/1.4 or equivalent lens so I can really start seeing what I can do.

I can't wait to get started and hope to learn a lot here and someday be able to give back in turn.

Hi Jerome, welcome aboard.

Hey and thanks. I've already found this forum an invaluable tool in getting started and have been finding some of the work here very inspirational to get out and try my hand!

I'll definetely be doing that very soon! There is a camera show soon here in town and Ill be able to pick up a few lenses for really decent prices. Thanks to some help I've received on the forum, I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back