Complete newbie

munkyofdth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bloggetybloggything.blogspot.com
Hi, my name's Alex, I'm from Frederick, MD. I'm 18 and am a student at Hood College. I got my camera a few days ago, and am interested in learning how to develop my own film and pictures. Unfortunately I'm in the process of saving up for all of the required equipment, and with a job that doesn't pay well I may not be able to for some time.

Hello, Alex and welcome. I was new a few days ago, this place is rather nice. Such friendly people :) Take care, hope to see you around!

Hey Alex, welcome to TPF. Don't get addicted, dude... It's rather easy! :)

Welcome to the forum.
Keep your bananananana dry and watch out for some of the potty minded girls in this place :mrgreen:

Oh, and be prepared for one or two people to hijack your threads

( :shock: Who? Me?)

Welcome in, this place is addicting.

Mitica100 said:
Hey Alex, welcome to TPF. Don't get addicted, dude... It's rather easy! :)
Is there TPFA yet?

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to the forum.
Keep your bananananana dry and watch out for some of the potty minded girls in this place :mrgreen:

Oh, and be prepared for one or two people to hijack your threads

( :shock: Who? Me?)

Hijack threads? Us??? NO WAY!!! NEVER!!!! And what's all this bananananananananana talk?

Welcome to the site Alex!!!

Hey do you guys remember the other day when Hertz ate that ba....oh wait ...sorry, wrong thread. :shock:

err.... :D

Welcome to TPF Alex...yes it's very addictive, yes we hijack threads because its a part of life....you will too...I hope, and watch out for dancing mods. Can't wait to see some work and you've come to the right place to learn all levels of photography.

Welcome aboard Alex and hope Santa's good to you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back