Complete Speedotron Studio Lighting package

Harben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Complete studio lighting gear for sale. 5 Speedotron Black Line 2400 watt packs, 10 model 102 heads with reflectors (7"), 4 snoots, 2 grids, 3 softbox rings, 8 11.5" reflectors, 4 tripod stands and two Manfrotto autopoles. Will consider selling separates. I have converted over to Profoto and need to find this gear a good home.

Attachments

• $Speedo gear.jpg
    $Speedo gear.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 174
  • $support gear.jpg
    $support gear.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 192
You need to break this up...not many people will want 5 x 2400 W-S in Speedo packs these days.... MAKE UP THREE sets, a pack and three head each. Sell the 4th pack and the last head. Then sell pack #5 as a single.

Or maybe make up two, 2 x 2400 W-S and 5-head setups, and sell the remaining pack as a single.

I shoot this same type of gear...I would NEVER consider buying a whole nother slug of the same stuff I already own, but I might be interested in a nice 'kit" or an item or two.

You need to break this up...not many people will want 5 x 2400 W-S in Speedo packs these days.... MAKE UP THREE sets, a pack and three head each. Sell the 4th pack and the last head. Then sell pack #5 as a single.

Or maybe make up two, 2 x 2400 W-S and 5-head setups, and sell the remaining pack as a single.

I shoot this same type of gear...I would NEVER consider buying a whole nother slug of the same stuff I already own, but I might be interested in a nice 'kit" or an item or two.

Derrel.. geez. Haven't you ever seen Storage Wars? TiredIron was about to drop this on Life for 50 bucks. Sheesh.

Agree! Ten heads is a LOT; my kit has five and I almost NEVER use more than three; in fact probably 90% of the time I use one or two.

Most reactions

Back