completed 365

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently completed my first (and last) 365 project. So much growth has come to me during this project, I am a completetly different photographer now than I was last August. I am thankful for what the challenge has done for me. I wrote a little blog post about my experience here if your interested (with lots more pics :p )

Its hard to pick my favorites to share...but I liked these a lot, I don't think I've shared them here before.

1 $6W2A0602.jpg
2$6W2A0776.jpg
3$6W2A3668.jpg
4$6W2A0926-Edit.jpg
5$6W2A1307-Edit.jpg
6$6W2A1475.jpg
7$6W2A2583-Edit.jpg
8$6W2A2942.jpg
9$6W2A7302.jpg
10 (and my last photo of the year)
$6W2A7328-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
So exciting! Beautiful pictures, too!.

I did a 365 project in 2013 and I had the same experience - I pushed myself in different ways, discovered new techniques and interests, and really developed in a way I hadn't expected.

Congrats on finishing the project! :wav:

Huge congrats Paige! I can't even begin to imagine doing the challenge and have immense respect for you (and Lenny) for finishing! AMAZING achievement done beautifully, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you work through it!

Wow, I have WAY too much ADHD happening to even *think* about sticking with a project like that for an entire year! I'd be lucky to make it for a month…more likely, a week!

Congratulations! If it resulted in growth, it's definitely a good thing!

I did a 365 project in 2013 and I had the same experience - I pushed myself in different ways, discovered new techniques and interests, and really developed in a way I hadn't expected.

Thank you!! I remember your project too. Have you started another? :p

Huge congrats Paige! I can't even begin to imagine doing the challenge and have immense respect for you (and Lenny) for finishing! AMAZING achievement done beautifully, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you work through it!
Thanks Judi :hug::
Wow, I have WAY too much ADHD happening to even *think* about sticking with a project like that for an entire year! I'd be lucky to make it for a month…more likely, a week!

Congratulations! If it resulted in growth, it's definitely a good thing!
Thanks! Yes it was quite the challenge, there is a reason why it was my first AND last :wink:

Congrats! Like really ....I think I could never do 365 :D

Congrats Paige. And I thought that my 30 day challenge was going to kill me.

Congrats! Like really ....I think I could never do 365 :D
Thanks guys :D I never thought I could do one either, I have actually started probably 3 times before. What gave me the push was upgrading from my t3i to 5d markiii. I really wanted to learn it inside/out

Thanks guys :D I never thought I could do one either, I have actually started probably 3 times before. What gave me the push was upgrading from my t3i to 5d markiii. I really wanted to learn it inside/out

Seems like that was a great way to learn it!

Not yet, but I've thought about doing a 52 Rolls project - one roll of film per week. That could be interesting.

Not yet, but I've thought about doing a 52 Rolls project - one roll of film per week. That could be interesting.
Do it :p My next project is a creative/collaborative blog exlporing different techniques/challenges. I had plans to explore new techniques during my 365, but the thing about doing a 365 is it leaves little time to plan out shoots/ideas!

My birthday is tomorrow and this thread has given the motivation to give this project a try. We'll see how far I make it. I have a tendency to bounce from one half finished project to the next. Maybe this could be therapeutic?

My birthday is tomorrow and this thread has given the motivation to give this project a try. We'll see how far I make it. I have a tendency to bounce from one half finished project to the next. Maybe this could be therapeutic?
Well happy birthday to you :D Mine is tomorrow :cheers: Good luck on your 365

Well happy birthday to you :D Mine is tomorrow :cheers: Good luck on your 365
My birthday is also Aug 23.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

Most reactions

Back