Composite shot of a newborn + more

Rebekah5280

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all! I did a couple shoot today and thought I'd share a few here to get some feedback. These were done in my studio.

#1 - this was a composite shot of a newborn. I realized in post that I was not happy with the blanket I used and so I did a heavy blur on it. I'm not too happy about the results, but it is what it is. :/
$NB - 1.jpg

#2 & 3 - This baby was 7 weeks. Grandma knitted her the bonnet and this cacoon type thing. I think the picture is really sweet. I tend to struggle with skin tone, I like warmer images. I think this may be a bit too warm, but I'll play with it more and take away the vignette as well...
$NB - 2.jpg

$NB - 2 1.jpg

Any comment, C&C welcome! :)

I really what you have done in these photo as I am still learning and have only done newborn photo's of my little girl, I love the first one sorry I can't give you any more feedback but well done

I'm not too crazy for the pose in the first shot at all! But good job learning composites .

I like #2. I hate #1. Strange pose....almost like a weeble wobble that won't fall down. Or a pear.

lol Thank for the feedback. Baby was not happy unless she was wrapped up tightly so I swaddled her up and saw that she was balanced pretty good. lol So I took this one (#1), and then a couple closeups while she was laying down, but with her hands posed differently around her face. :) I love "weebles wobble..." lol I think that shall be the name of this picture. haha

What makes a composite? I don't know the term :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back