Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Either I can't see it, or it really isn't there

Would like this section, as it would be good to talk with other tech savvy people on here

Unlikely to have a section devoted to computer hardware, as this is a photography forum. As close as we're likely to get there would be the various software programs for digital processing, various camera upgrades, or items like film scanners, printers, etc.

You might want to explore the various Camera Forums which, in addition to forums for all major camera brands, include discussions and reviews in the Photography Equipment and Products forum, plus the Lighting and Hardware forum. Anything beyond that would be directed to a tech discussion in the Off Topic forum, and you are more than welcome to open a thread up there if you don't see what you want in these other places.

Unlikely to have a section devoted to computer hardware, as this is a photography forum. As close as we're likely to get there would be the various software programs for digital processing, various camera upgrades, or items like film scanners, printers, etc.

You might want to explore the various Camera Forums which, in addition to forums for all major camera brands, include discussions and reviews in the Photography Equipment and Products forum, plus the Lighting and Hardware forum. Anything beyond that would be directed to a tech discussion in the Off Topic forum, and you are more than welcome to open a thread up there if you don't see what you want in these other places.

I want to talk about monitors and hard drives/storage etc

I want to talk about monitors and hard drives/storage etc
Sure thing. These are digital photography issues, so you may wish to open up a new thread in the Digital Discussion and Q&A section of the Digital Photography forum.

These topics have been discussed before, so you may also want to run a Search.

Let's refrain from turning this inquiry into a thread about the issues. The OP just joined us a few days ago, and needs time to get better acquainted with TPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back