Computers

Which one is better? Simple, the one you like the most. What makes us like one brand/flavor/OS/etc. over another is usually quite subjective.

Can Windows do everything a Mac can? Yes.

Can a Mac do everything that Windows can? Yes.

...of course I'm speaking in general terms of productivity.

So it boils down to which one do you prefer to work with?

For 20+ years that was Windows for me. I hated Mac's. Then Apple made a deal with Intel and I figured I would give it a shot since I could dual boot XP on the Mac. Slowly I realized I could do everything on the Mac I could do on my PC's (that I needed to for work). I also realized that OSX is much easier for me to use, and its a very welcomed change from the hideous Windows UI. This is a matter of opinion of course.

The one thing that Mac's suck at which PC's dominate is gaming. But I'm not a gamer. I used to play Battlefield 2 on the PC just before switching to Mac. I did get BF2 running quite well on my Mac, but I got bored with the game. Now I don't game, but when I do get the urge to play I jump on my Xbox or PS3.

The bickering back and forth is pointless and generally annoying. You'll never convince a Windows user OSX is superior, and visa versa. I happen to know they both suck in different ways because I have real world experience (for years) with both.

For me, OSX sucks far less than Vista does. Vista is the primary reason I'm a Mac user now. Now that I've gotten a taste of OSX, I don't plan on going back to Windows unless they do something to seriously up the ante.

haha never mind removing it. I'm too dumb in "mac" and got some error when trying to install drivers for video and now it wont boot. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back