Conceptually Speaking...

Force of Nature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
force-of-nature.deviantart.com
A scan of a neg I did today. This is my first uploaded shot from my 300V.

Levels and curves in PS.

I was so lucky, I was on a photography trip to the National Portrait Gallery in London, and I saw this huuuuuge escalator. It was massive, no one was on it. I had to take it.

3004Conceptually_Speaking.jpg

Tis a great shot. Love the colours.

Question though, you didn't get caught with the camera? Last time I went in there, they got a glimpse of the strap hanging out of my bag and made me hand it in at the cloakroom!

Thanks Matt, yeh it was mostly the lighting at the gallery!

MM - Yeh I'm not sure, we were in a large group and the tutor was sorting us into two groups, one to go to the natural history, and I spotted it, empty, I just snapped a quick couple, this one crouched down, and the other standing up, which conveys the size better, but isn't as good IMO. After looking around the gallery, the guy was coming over to me, I thought he was gonna say something about the shot, although it was an hour earlier, but he asked me to speak on my mobile elsewhere! Meh!

I really like this pic Force of Nature!!! The tones in it really fit with the subject matter :) At first glance I thought that there were 3 escalators but realized that it was reflected into the sides :) Nice job :)

Somebody goes to deviantart :p

I saw a pic on the front page there that was the same idea of a mirrored image of half an escalator :)

Most reactions

Back