Concerned Smile

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.....k... I kinda suck at shooting people, unless I have an elastic band and a paperclip. :lol: These are two shots I captured of Madison, my great Niece on the weekend.
The concerned, "when are you gonna quit with that camera look"
CRW_2462aa.jpg

to the....

'its o.k...they brought gifts" look
CRW_2452aa.jpg

Any ideas would be soo appreciated. These were more snaps, as I went along. There was no time for posing. :lol: :lmao:

I think you did good on both. Little one's expressions always seem to tell a story.

For #2, at first I thought a tighter crop might be better? But, I like the story of Christmas behind her. The only thing I keep looking at is the white ornament in the upper right corner. Maybe just clone it out?

Oh my! The look on her face in that second one in wonderful! So funny and so cute!

And for the second time today, I must say that I agree with Woodsac's assessment. :p

I swear I really do have original thoughts once in a while.

Thanks Woody and Corry, for your advice. Really appreciate it. Shooting kids is a challenge, cause they sit still for about...oh... 2/3rds of a second.:lmao: I will clone that white part out before I send these off to Momma :)
Gotta give a few of these>>:hail: :hail: :hail: << to those who have that patience.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back