Concert hall

Alhazred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
gloppix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The main concert hall at Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome.
Its design is inspired to the inside of a violin.

ehQ78OC.jpg

I think auditorium is pretty small. is that correct?
The complex is composed by several buildings, 3 concert halls, 1 theatre, 4 registration studios ..., and "Auditorium Parco della Musica" is the name of the whole complex.
The picture posted was taken inside the main concert hall which has 2744 seats.

Last edited:
Nice pic and it's amazing the thought that goes into designing music halls. Even the woods are carefully selected for the best resonance, etc. I used to work at Austin's Longhorn Center (Debra & Kevin Rollins Studio) and the acoustics in there were awesome. I can't image them being much better than there but it appears that Auditorium Parco Della Música just may have the edge.

long centeroutside.jpg
long center inside.jpg

OK. Now I want a cappuccino and a plate of Bistecca alla Fiorentina and a Montepulciano on the side.

With some Vivaldi or Matteo Carcassi playing.

OK. Now I want a cappuccino and a plate of Bistecca alla Fiorentina and a Montepulciano on the side.

I was nervous for a second there … I was almost expecting to hear, "with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." :playful:

I was nervous for a second there … I was almost expecting to hear, "with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." :playful:
Well I could have you over for dinner....

:fangs:

lol! That's real cute but translated I think that means you could have me for dinner. I'll pass, thank you! :icon_pale:

lol! That's real cute but translated I think that means you could have me for dinner. I'll pass, thank you! :icon_pale:

Chicken

Chicken
No, I don't think I taste like chicken, lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back